Sobre Studio One
Nuestra Gente is a dynamic digital resource that brings to life the best of the Latino community. Celebrity editors and beauty video bloggers speak to entertainers and discover new trends, bringing users the latest in fashion, beauty, entertainment, food and lifestyle.
- Vida (Life): Lifestyle topics that truly resonate with Latinas, including family, home and social life.
- Comida (Food): Image-driven recipes and food articles about traditional and new cuisine Latinas and their families will love.
- Entretenimiento (Entertainment): Award show coverage and celebrity trends and profiles.
- Moda (Fashion): Cutting-edge looks that are perfect for the fashion-conscious Latina.
Additional multimedia elements:
- Beliza (Beauty): The latest makeup looks and styles, along with expert advice on how to achieve them.
- Enfoque Latino (Celebrity Interview): Interviews and profiles of popular Latinos and Latinas.
- Lista Musical (Celebrity Playlist): Top beats on celebrity playlists.
- Blog de Belleza (Beauty Video Blogs): Quick and easy how-to makeup tutorial videos from Latina beauty bloggers everywhere.
- Lo Vi en la Tele (TV Blogs): What's happening on Hispanic and American TV.
- El Look de la Semana (Look of the Week): Reader photo submissions of their favorite outfits.
- Charla con las Estrellas (Celeb Twitter Feed): The latest tweets from the hottest Latino celebrities.
Alejandra Chaparro is an award-winning editor and writer with 20 years of experience. She has worked as a senior lifestyle editor at Terra.com and a web content editor at Univision.com. Her work has been featured on radio and TV, and in more than 20 newspapers, magazines, books and websites in the United States, Latin America and Spain. Alejandra is currently nominated for Outstanding Digital Journalism Article (Spanish Language) by GLAAD.
- Luciana Lamberto has been writing about fashion, movies, gossip, TV, health and lifestyle for more than 20 years. She was worked as a senior entertainment editor and senior lifestyle editor at Terra.com. From crying babies to trendy moms, she can make any topic special and believes there is a story to be written everywhere.
- Mercedes Paris is an internationally recognized journalist who covers various topics, including women’s lifestyle and entertainment. She has worked as an editor at Noticias24.com and continues to lead the entertainment business at Media Force Communications.
Restrepo is a journalist,
photographer and editor with digital, print and radio experience. Besides
writing for Nuestra Gente, Emma
contributes to El Nuevo Herald
(Miami) and Hoy newspaper (Quito,